Before planning a trip to Dubai, you should get information on what is the Dubai visa age limit. Imagine you plan out a whole trip, and because of a few technicalities, you couldn’t get a visa. Therefore, it is better to know all the rules, regulations and limitations involved in regards to a Dubai visa. Only then can you plan an awesome trip to Dubai and have the time of your life in one of the greatest cities on Earth.
Dubai Tourist Visa Age Limit
The actual Dubai tourist visa age limit is 21 years. You have to be a 21 year old to be able to come to Dubai on your own. However, if you are a student above the age of 18, you will need photo IDs of your parents and a NOC (No Objection Certificate). Then you can travel to Dubai without any problem.
This is another secure and sure-fire way to get a visa to travel to Dubai. If you have family members that are residing in
In the case of a couple being newlywed, the wife may still have a maiden name on her passport, which could pose an issue. In this case, they can submit their marriage license, NOCs from both sides of the parents, their marriage invitation card, a picture
One of the most important Dubai tourist visa requirements is being financially sound. You need to submit a few forms, and your income tax returns for the last 2 years. You also need to have a surplus amount of money in your
Documents Required for Dubai Visa
- · Visa application form correctly filled out, without any unnecessary corrections, or mistakes, along with two
- · Two
colouredphotographs with your face fully visible, including your ears. This photograph needs to be taken against a white backdrop. Also, you should not be smiling in this photograph.
- · Photocopies of passport with original passport for verification. The photocopies should be
ofthe front two and back two pages of the passport. And the passport should be valid up to six months from the date of your travel. This is a strict requirement.
- · Photocopies of your
goingand return tickets to and from Dubai. This is a way they verify that you are actually going to return on a particular date.
- · If you are going on a holiday through a touring company, you can also furnish a copy of your itinerary. This also tilts the balance in your
favourif you are looking to get a visa.
- · And if you are invited by family, you have to submit the letter of invitation along with the details of your relative, so the government can verify and process the visa.
- · Age limit for Dubai visa for females and students travelling alone is 18. They need to have a No Objection Certificate from parents or husband.
- · People who have travelled to European countries, Schengen countries, U.S.A., and U.K.
alsoare more likely to get a hassle-free visa for Dubai. So, if you have been to these countries, you will get a visa
Dubai is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Each year, the city sees tourists in the number of millions, and this number keeps getting higher steadily, especially during the Dubai Shopping Festival. Therefore, if you meet the above requirements, strictly follow their rules and regulation, you are guaranteed to get a visa and have a great time. Also, if you are looking to get a business visa, the above mentioned data will be useful. However, if you want a guiding hand through the process, you can hire the services of professional visa companies that actually help people get visas to Dubai. They are