Frequently asked questions
- Do you include fees in the price?
We do our best to include all mandatory fees and surcharges (fees that cannot be deselected) in the prices which we display. Our goal is to create as much transparency in prices as possible and we’re constantly working on making the prices more transparent. The challenge for us is all the (hidden) and constantly changing extra fees which the companies add to their prices.
We’ve begun displaying overviews of the non-mandatory fees and surcharges which the different companies add to their prices. These overviews are shown together with the specific company and we want to display a fee-list for each company on our site.
- How does the price guarantee on Hotels work? Pickup points are mentioned in the itinerary. For the trips from New Delhi, the usual pickup points are:
- You book a hotel room
- Unexpectedly you find a cheaper deal within 24 hours
- You use the price the guarantee
- The price difference is refunded to you
- How to pay to the trip? Once you fill the form detail above, you can use PayTM or NEFT to pay for the trip, whose details will be shared. Read our traveller advisory to know the best way to travel.
- Do I need to pay all at once? It is your choice. However, you will have to pay 50% for reservation at the time of booking and need to pay rest on the trip start date.
- What should I do if I experience inaccurate information on travel d' globe? Our goal is always to show the cheapest prices and accurate information. Therefore we’d really appreciate if you would please inform us via our Feedback if you experience that we display information which is incorrect. Then we’ll look into the issue and take action.
- Does travel d' globe sell tickets? No, we don’t sell tickets and you don’t book directly on our site. You book your hotel, and car on the company’s site which we’ve directed you to.
- Whom should I contact with questions regarding booking?
If you experience problems with a booking and/or want to change it, you must contact the company you booked with. In case you’re not sure which company, you can find out by looking at the booking confirmation e-mail that you received from the company. You can also look at your checking account, where you can see which company debited the money. momondo doesn’t have any information about your booking, and therefore we unfortunately can’t change it and/or send you any confirmation about your booking.
Questions regarding car hire should always be directed to the telephone number stated on your voucher.
- Can I trust the companies which you have on your site? Yes! We only have suppliers on our site who we find trustworthy and we’re regular in contact with these to make sure that they live up to our criteria.
- What are the pick up points? Pickup points are mentioned in the itinerary. For the trips from New Delhi, the usual pickup points are:
- Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi (near by metro station: Shastri Park).
- Kashmere Gate Metro Station
- What type of food/beverages are included in itinerary? All veg meals will be served during the trip. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided(timings are not strict). Non alcoholic beverages will be on welcome and with some of the meals.
- How does the Price Calendar work? The Price Calendar is an overview of estimated cheapest prices for different dates on the route you’ve selected. The purpose of the Price Calendar is to give you an overview of the price fluctuations on flights and to show the days with the biggest savings. This should give you an idea of how you can save money if you are flexible about dates. However you need to make a live search to get the latest prices because the prices in the calendar are merely estimates.
- Do you have a multiple destination function? Yes, we do. Just select 'Multiple destinations' in the search form (it's right below the departure field).
- How to confirm my seat? It is very easy, fill the above form and mark your seat with 50% advance. That is refundable in case you cancel on before 5 days of trip start date (Cancellation Policy).
- How do I give the most useful feedback on momondo? Your feedback is very valuable to us because it helps us improve our services. If you contact us, then please give us as much information as possible about your search including travel dates and destinations, as well as the name of company we’ve directed you. This information makes it easier for us to look into an issue and take action.
- Can I add to favourites when I am using Ticket Builder? No, this is not currently possible. We are working on making it available in a future release.
- Where can I edit my personal information? You can edit your personal information in the settings screen in your profile.
- How did you get my photo on your website/app? If you chose to log in with Facebook or Google+, your profile photo was imported from that account.
- Can you save a multi-city search when you are logged in? No, unfortunately it is not currently possible to save a search containing multiple destinations - we can only save one way and return trip searches in your search history. We are working on adding this feature in a future release.
- I want to delete my profile, will you keep my data in your systems? No, if you choose to delete your account, all your profile information will be removed from our database.
- Do I need to login every time I access the website/app? You will stay logged into your profile until you actively choose to log out, which you can do from your profile settings.
- Is it required that I fill in my personal information and set my preferences to use your service? Absolutely not. We respect your privacy, so all the fields are optional and you can choose which ones you want to fill in.
We make lifetime memories for our customers...
Pallavi Mitra Dash“My First Trekking Experience
Triund- My first trekking experience with travel d'globe was just great.I Believe making things simple is something that is missed by most of the travel organizers and travel d'globe has nailed it. Seeking my requirements and providing exactly what I need in just couple of hours helped me save so much time and effort. The booking experience was so easy that I was almost certain that I am going to have a great time on my trek even before starting.I exactly got what I was promised throughout the trek- Starting from the time I got down from the bus at McLeod bus Stand to the time I finished my Trek. The Guide, The On trek assistance, The food, The arrangements- Everything was superfine. I am glad that I chose Travel d'globe for organizing my trek and it was all worth it. Its A great guide to your travel. Take care of your budget and your interests at the same time. Good goin!!
Shubhral Agrawal“Super Amazing
From the start of the trip till the end, the staff was so polite, cooperative and caring. It never felt like we are availing any service, they took such good care of our entire group. The chaning room in hotel, trekking, food, camping, everything went really well. I'd like to specially thank Anuj(our trek guide) for all the hard work he put in for making us feel so much at ease during our entire trek and camping. And also to Himanshu(from traveldglobe) for making this possible in such a less time and giving us valuable memories of that trip. Would really recommend everyone to go for this without any concerns. Its women friendly, their food is great, you dont have to worry about anything and their itinerary is just perfectly suitable for all.
Subrata Pradhan“My First Ever Trekking Experience
My first ever trekking experience to 'Parashar Lake' with the trek lead Himanshu from 'trave d'globe' was full of excitement and adventure. Myself not on a very healthy and fit state, got lot of support from Himanshu to complete the trip. Parashar Lake in a small heaven on the mountains, of course have the inherent magic, beauty and enchanting mystical qualities of the Himalayas. Wish all the best to Himanshu for a great career ahead. Of course he is lucky to feel the magical Himalayas very often. Kudos !!!
Manisha Pant“Walk to Remember
We opted for a trek with Travel d'globe to Triund. We were quite skeptical before taking the trek as for most of us this was our first camping exp. But kudos to the team and to our Guide Sahil whose hospitality makes it a quite memorable one. He guided us thoroughly throughout the trek, arranged for the stay and pampered us the way we require :). They also make available one room for one of our trek member as he was not able to make it to the trek. Thumbs up to the nice team work, will really look forward to the next trip with us. Do update about your other treks/trips. Cheers!!! Highly recommended ☺
There are 100+ more such reviews!