How to travel from Aurangabad to Bhandardara(Bhandardara to Aurangabad)
Route planner to travel from Aurangabad to Bhandardara with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Bhandardara while driving from Aurangabad, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Bhandardara
The shortest distance between Aurangabad and Bhandardara is 220 kms(137 miles), you will need around 4 hours to travel Bhandardara by Road. Driving directions to travel to Bhandardara, for the roadtrip to Bhandardara from Aurangabad is provided with the map.
Bhandardara is known as Home To Mount Kalsubai and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 5 places to visit in Bhandardara, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Aurangabad to Bhandardara distance
Book Transport from Aurangabad to Bhandardara
Aurangabad to Bhandardara Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Bhandardara from Aurangabad, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Aurangabad and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Aurangabad to Bhandardara trip.
For the round trip (Bhandardara to Aurangabad) Bhandardara to Aurangabad taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Aurangabad to Bhandardara
Places to visit and things to do in Bhandardara (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Bhandardara are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Bhandardara. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Bhandardara are listed here.
Agastya Rishi Ashram
Agastya Rishi Ashram
Which is the best Taxi service for Aurangabad to Bhandardara?
Why travel d'globe for Aurangabad to Bhandardara?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Aurangabad to Bhandardara
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Aurangabad to Bhandardara or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Bhandardara
The Journey From Aurangabad to Bhandardara by Car
If You want to know everything about Bhandardara , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Bhandardara
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.