How to travel from Bangalore to Matheran(Matheran to Bangalore)
Route planner to travel from Bangalore to Matheran with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Matheran while driving from Bangalore, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Matheran
The shortest distance between Bangalore and Matheran is 960 kms(600 miles), you will need around 14 hours to travel Matheran by Road. Driving directions to travel to Matheran, for the roadtrip to Matheran from Bangalore is provided with the map.
Matheran is known as Forest On The Forehead and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 3 places to visit in Matheran, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Bangalore to Matheran distance
Book Transport from Bangalore to Matheran
Bangalore to Matheran Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Matheran from Bangalore, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Bangalore and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Bangalore to Matheran trip.
For the round trip (Matheran to Bangalore) Matheran to Bangalore taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹10 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹12.5 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Bangalore to Matheran
Places to visit and things to do in Matheran (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Matheran are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Matheran. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Matheran are listed here.
Neral-Matheran Toy Train
Neral-Matheran Toy Train
Which is the best Taxi service for Bangalore to Matheran?
Why travel d'globe for Bangalore to Matheran?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Bangalore to Matheran
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Bangalore to Matheran or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Matheran
The Journey From Bangalore to Matheran by Car
If You want to know everything about Matheran , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Matheran
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.