How to travel from Bikaner to Khimsar(Khimsar to Bikaner)
Route planner to travel from Bikaner to Khimsar with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Khimsar while driving from Bikaner, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Khimsar
The shortest distance between Bikaner and Khimsar is 158 kms(99 miles), you will need around 2 hours to travel Khimsar by Road. Driving directions to travel to Khimsar, for the roadtrip to Khimsar from Bikaner is provided with the map.
Khimsar is known as Sands Of Time and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 2 places to visit in Khimsar, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Bikaner to Khimsar distance
Book Transport from Bikaner to Khimsar
Bikaner to Khimsar Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Khimsar from Bikaner, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Bikaner and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Bikaner to Khimsar trip.
For the round trip (Khimsar to Bikaner) Khimsar to Bikaner taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Bikaner to Khimsar
Places to visit and things to do in Khimsar (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Khimsar are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Khimsar. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Khimsar are listed here.
Sand Dunes Village
Sand Dunes Village
Which is the best Taxi service for Bikaner to Khimsar?
Why travel d'globe for Bikaner to Khimsar?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Bikaner to Khimsar
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Bikaner to Khimsar or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Khimsar
The Journey From Bikaner to Khimsar by Car
If You want to know everything about Khimsar , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Khimsar
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.