How to travel from Bundi to Neemrana(Neemrana to Bundi)
Route planner to travel from Bundi to Neemrana with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Neemrana while driving from Bundi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Neemrana
The shortest distance between Bundi and Neemrana is 358 kms(224 miles), you will need around 5 hours to travel Neemrana by Road. Driving directions to travel to Neemrana, for the roadtrip to Neemrana from Bundi is provided with the map.
Neemrana is known as The Fort Palace and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 3 places to visit in Neemrana, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Bundi to Neemrana distance
Book Transport from Bundi to Neemrana
Bundi to Neemrana Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Neemrana from Bundi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Bundi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Bundi to Neemrana trip.
For the round trip (Neemrana to Bundi) Neemrana to Bundi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Bundi to Neemrana
Places to visit and things to do in Neemrana (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Neemrana are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Neemrana. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Neemrana are listed here.
Flying Fox Neemrana
Flying Fox Neemrana
Which is the best Taxi service for Bundi to Neemrana?
Why travel d'globe for Bundi to Neemrana?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Bundi to Neemrana
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Bundi to Neemrana or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Neemrana
The Journey From Bundi to Neemrana by Car
If You want to know everything about Neemrana , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Neemrana
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.