How to travel from Chennai to Nelliyampathy(Nelliyampathy to Chennai)
Route planner to travel from Chennai to Nelliyampathy with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Nelliyampathy while driving from Chennai, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Nelliyampathy
The shortest distance between Chennai and Nelliyampathy is 611 kms(382 miles), you will need around 9 hours to travel Nelliyampathy by Road. Driving directions to travel to Nelliyampathy, for the roadtrip to Nelliyampathy from Chennai is provided with the map.
Nelliyampathy is known as Unexpected Nature Heaven and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 1 places to visit in Nelliyampathy, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Chennai to Nelliyampathy distance
Book Transport from Chennai to Nelliyampathy
Chennai to Nelliyampathy Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Nelliyampathy from Chennai, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Chennai and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Chennai to Nelliyampathy trip.
For the round trip (Nelliyampathy to Chennai) Nelliyampathy to Chennai taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹14 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Chennai to Nelliyampathy
Places to visit and things to do in Nelliyampathy (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Nelliyampathy are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Nelliyampathy. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Nelliyampathy are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Chennai to Nelliyampathy?
Why travel d'globe for Chennai to Nelliyampathy?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Chennai to Nelliyampathy
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Chennai to Nelliyampathy or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Nelliyampathy
The Journey From Chennai to Nelliyampathy by Car
If You want to know everything about Nelliyampathy , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Nelliyampathy
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.