How to travel from Coimbatore to Thanjavur(Thanjavur to Coimbatore)
Route planner to travel from Coimbatore to Thanjavur with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Thanjavur while driving from Coimbatore, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Thanjavur
The shortest distance between Coimbatore and Thanjavur is 267 kms(167 miles), you will need around 5 hours to travel Thanjavur by Road. Driving directions to travel to Thanjavur, for the roadtrip to Thanjavur from Coimbatore is provided with the map.
Thanjavur is known as Rice Bowl of Tamil Nadu and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 1 places to visit in Thanjavur, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Coimbatore to Thanjavur distance
Book Transport from Coimbatore to Thanjavur
Coimbatore to Thanjavur Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Thanjavur from Coimbatore, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Coimbatore and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Coimbatore to Thanjavur trip.
For the round trip (Thanjavur to Coimbatore) Thanjavur to Coimbatore taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Coimbatore to Thanjavur
Places to visit and things to do in Thanjavur (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Thanjavur are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Thanjavur. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Thanjavur are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Coimbatore to Thanjavur?
Why travel d'globe for Coimbatore to Thanjavur?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Coimbatore to Thanjavur
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Coimbatore to Thanjavur or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Thanjavur
The Journey From Coimbatore to Thanjavur by Car
If You want to know everything about Thanjavur , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Thanjavur
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.