How to travel from Gir to Dwarka(Dwarka to Gir)
Route planner to travel from Gir to Dwarka with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Dwarka while driving from Gir, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Dwarka
The shortest distance between Gir and Dwarka is 248 kms(155 miles), you will need around 4 hours to travel Dwarka by Road. Driving directions to travel to Dwarka, for the roadtrip to Dwarka from Gir is provided with the map.
Dwarka is known as A City of Gold and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 0 places to visit in Dwarka, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Gir to Dwarka distance
Book Transport from Gir to Dwarka
Gir to Dwarka Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Dwarka from Gir, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Gir and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Gir to Dwarka trip.
For the round trip (Dwarka to Gir) Dwarka to Gir taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Search the best buses fares between Gir to Dwarka
Places to visit and things to do in Dwarka (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Dwarka are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Dwarka. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Dwarka are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Gir to Dwarka?
Why travel d'globe for Gir to Dwarka?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Gir to Dwarka
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Gir to Dwarka or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Dwarka
The Journey From Gir to Dwarka by Car
If You want to know everything about Dwarka , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Dwarka
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.