How to travel from Joshimath to Nandaprayag(Nandaprayag to Joshimath)
Route planner to travel from Joshimath to Nandaprayag with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Nandaprayag while driving from Joshimath, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Nandaprayag
The shortest distance between Joshimath and Nandaprayag is 63 kms(39 miles), you will need around 2 hours to travel Nandaprayag by Road. Driving directions to travel to Nandaprayag, for the roadtrip to Nandaprayag from Joshimath is provided with the map.
Nandaprayag is known as Second Of The Panch Prayag and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 0 places to visit in Nandaprayag, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Joshimath to Nandaprayag distance
Book Transport from Joshimath to Nandaprayag
Joshimath to Nandaprayag Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Nandaprayag from Joshimath, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Joshimath and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Joshimath to Nandaprayag trip.
For the round trip (Nandaprayag to Joshimath) Nandaprayag to Joshimath taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Search the best buses fares between Joshimath to Nandaprayag
Places to visit and things to do in Nandaprayag (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Nandaprayag are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Nandaprayag. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Nandaprayag are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Joshimath to Nandaprayag?
Why travel d'globe for Joshimath to Nandaprayag?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Joshimath to Nandaprayag
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Joshimath to Nandaprayag or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Nandaprayag
The Journey From Joshimath to Nandaprayag by Car
If You want to know everything about Nandaprayag , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Nandaprayag
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.