How to travel from Kochi to Chennai(Chennai to Kochi)
Route planner to travel from Kochi to Chennai with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Chennai while driving from Kochi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Chennai
The shortest distance between Kochi and Chennai is 683 kms(427 miles), you will need around 11 hours to travel Chennai by Road. Driving directions to travel to Chennai, for the roadtrip to Chennai from Kochi is provided with the map.
Chennai is known as The Cultural Capital of India and ideal time to stay there is 2 - 4 days. Find out the 5 places to visit in Chennai, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Kochi to Chennai distance
Book Transport from Kochi to Chennai
Search the best flight fares between Kochi to Chennai
Kochi to Chennai Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Chennai from Kochi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Kochi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Kochi to Chennai trip.
For the round trip (Chennai to Kochi) Chennai to Kochi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹11.5 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹16 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 12, 12 + 1
₹17 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹11.5 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 16, 16 + 1
₹18 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Kochi to Chennai
Places to visit and things to do in Chennai (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Chennai are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Chennai. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Chennai are listed here.
Madras Crocodile Bank
Madras Crocodile Bank
Which is the best Taxi service for Kochi to Chennai?
Why travel d'globe for Kochi to Chennai?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Kochi to Chennai
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Kochi to Chennai or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Chennai
The Journey From Kochi to Chennai by Car
If You want to know everything about Chennai , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Chennai
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.