How to travel from Kochi to Peermade(Peermade to Kochi)
Route planner to travel from Kochi to Peermade with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Peermade while driving from Kochi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Peermade
The shortest distance between Kochi and Peermade is 130 kms(81 miles), you will need around 3 hours to travel Peermade by Road. Driving directions to travel to Peermade, for the roadtrip to Peermade from Kochi is provided with the map.
Peermade is known as Kerala’s Own Ooty and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 0 places to visit in Peermade, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Kochi to Peermade distance
Book Transport from Kochi to Peermade
Kochi to Peermade Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Peermade from Kochi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Kochi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Kochi to Peermade trip.
For the round trip (Peermade to Kochi) Peermade to Kochi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹11.5 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹16 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 12, 12 + 1
₹17 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹11.5 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 16, 16 + 1
₹18 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Kochi to Peermade
Places to visit and things to do in Peermade (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Peermade are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Peermade. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Peermade are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Kochi to Peermade?
Why travel d'globe for Kochi to Peermade?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Kochi to Peermade
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Kochi to Peermade or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Peermade
The Journey From Kochi to Peermade by Car
If You want to know everything about Peermade , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Peermade
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.