How to travel from Kodaikanal to Chennai(Chennai to Kodaikanal)
Route planner to travel from Kodaikanal to Chennai with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Chennai while driving from Kodaikanal, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Chennai
The shortest distance between Kodaikanal and Chennai is 523 kms(327 miles), you will need around 8 hours to travel Chennai by Road. Driving directions to travel to Chennai, for the roadtrip to Chennai from Kodaikanal is provided with the map.
Chennai is known as The Cultural Capital of India and ideal time to stay there is 2 - 4 days. Find out the 5 places to visit in Chennai, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Kodaikanal to Chennai distance
Book Transport from Kodaikanal to Chennai
Kodaikanal to Chennai Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Chennai from Kodaikanal, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Kodaikanal and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Kodaikanal to Chennai trip.
For the round trip (Chennai to Kodaikanal) Chennai to Kodaikanal taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Kodaikanal to Chennai
Places to visit and things to do in Chennai (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Chennai are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Chennai. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Chennai are listed here.
Madras Crocodile Bank
Madras Crocodile Bank
Which is the best Taxi service for Kodaikanal to Chennai?
Why travel d'globe for Kodaikanal to Chennai?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Kodaikanal to Chennai
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Kodaikanal to Chennai or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Chennai
The Journey From Kodaikanal to Chennai by Car
If You want to know everything about Chennai , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Chennai
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.