How to travel from Kolkata to Chennai(Chennai to Kolkata)
Route planner to travel from Kolkata to Chennai with Airplane
Air - Airplane
The flights between the airports Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport and Chennai International Airport are available. Checkout the latest fare/price to Chennai for the air travel. Find out the best deals for the direct flights for your trip to Chennai.
Chennai is known as The Cultural Capital of India and ideal time to stay there is 2 - 4 days. Find out the 5 places to visit in Chennai, and what to do there.
Kolkata(Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport) to Chennai(Chennai International Airport) flight price(fare)
Book Transport from Kolkata to Chennai
Search the best flight fares between Kolkata to Chennai
Places to visit and things to do in Chennai (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Chennai are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Chennai. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Chennai are listed here.
Madras Crocodile Bank
Madras Crocodile Bank
Which is the best Taxi service for Kolkata to Chennai?
Why travel d'globe for Kolkata to Chennai?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Kolkata to Chennai
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Kolkata to Chennai or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Chennai
The Journey From Kolkata to Chennai by Car
If You want to know everything about Chennai , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Chennai
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.