How to travel from Leh to Yousmarg(Yousmarg to Leh)
Route planner to travel from Leh to Yousmarg with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Yousmarg while driving from Leh, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Yousmarg
The shortest distance between Leh and Yousmarg is 472 kms(295 miles), you will need around 9 hours to travel Yousmarg by Road. Driving directions to travel to Yousmarg, for the roadtrip to Yousmarg from Leh is provided with the map.
Yousmarg is known as The Meadow of Jesus and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 6 places to visit in Yousmarg, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Leh to Yousmarg distance
Book Transport from Leh to Yousmarg
Leh to Yousmarg Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Yousmarg from Leh, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Leh and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Leh to Yousmarg trip.
For the round trip (Yousmarg to Leh) Yousmarg to Leh taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹13 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹18 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Leh to Yousmarg
Places to visit and things to do in Yousmarg (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Yousmarg are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Yousmarg. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Yousmarg are listed here.
Horse Riding, Yousmarg
Horse Riding, Yousmarg
Which is the best Taxi service for Leh to Yousmarg?
Why travel d'globe for Leh to Yousmarg?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Leh to Yousmarg
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Leh to Yousmarg or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Yousmarg
The Journey From Leh to Yousmarg by Car
If You want to know everything about Yousmarg , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Yousmarg
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.