How to travel from Mandi to Nako(Nako to Mandi)
Route planner to travel from Mandi to Nako with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Nako while driving from Mandi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Nako
The shortest distance between Mandi and Nako is 365 kms(228 miles), you will need around 11 hours to travel Nako by Road. Driving directions to travel to Nako, for the roadtrip to Nako from Mandi is provided with the map.
Nako is known as The Gateway to Spiti and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 4 places to visit in Nako, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Mandi to Nako distance
Book Transport from Mandi to Nako
Mandi to Nako Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Nako from Mandi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Mandi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Mandi to Nako trip.
For the round trip (Nako to Mandi) Nako to Mandi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹14 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Mandi to Nako
Places to visit and things to do in Nako (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Nako are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Nako. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Nako are listed here.
Mani Stones, Nako
Mani Stones, Nako
Which is the best Taxi service for Mandi to Nako?
Why travel d'globe for Mandi to Nako?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Mandi to Nako
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Mandi to Nako or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Nako
The Journey From Mandi to Nako by Car
If You want to know everything about Nako , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Nako
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.