How to travel from Delhi to Parwanoo(Parwanoo to Delhi)
Route planner to travel from Delhi to Parwanoo with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Parwanoo while driving from Delhi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Parwanoo
The shortest distance between Delhi and Parwanoo is 281 kms(176 miles), you will need around 4 hours to travel Parwanoo by Road. Driving directions to travel to Parwanoo, for the roadtrip to Parwanoo from Delhi is provided with the map.
Parwanoo is known as Lower Hills and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 1 places to visit in Parwanoo, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Delhi to Parwanoo distance
Book Transport from Delhi to Parwanoo
Delhi to Parwanoo Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Parwanoo from Delhi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Delhi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Delhi to Parwanoo trip.
For the round trip (Parwanoo to Delhi) Parwanoo to Delhi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹10 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 12, 12 + 1
₹19 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 16, 16 + 1
₹22 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Delhi to Parwanoo
Places to visit and things to do in Parwanoo (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Parwanoo are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Parwanoo. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Parwanoo are listed here.
Cable Car, Timber Trail
Cable Car, Timber Trail
Which is the best Taxi service for Delhi to Parwanoo?
Why travel d'globe for Delhi to Parwanoo?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Delhi to Parwanoo
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Delhi to Parwanoo or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Parwanoo
The Journey From Delhi to Parwanoo by Car
If You want to know everything about Parwanoo , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Parwanoo
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.