How to travel from Palakkad to Periyar(Periyar to Palakkad)
Route planner to travel from Palakkad to Periyar with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Periyar while driving from Palakkad, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Periyar
The shortest distance between Palakkad and Periyar is 254 kms(159 miles), you will need around 5 hours to travel Periyar by Road. Driving directions to travel to Periyar, for the roadtrip to Periyar from Palakkad is provided with the map.
Periyar is known as Nature’s Bounty and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 2 places to visit in Periyar, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Palakkad to Periyar distance
Book Transport from Palakkad to Periyar
Palakkad to Periyar Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Periyar from Palakkad, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Palakkad and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Palakkad to Periyar trip.
For the round trip (Periyar to Palakkad) Periyar to Palakkad taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Search the best buses fares between Palakkad to Periyar
Places to visit and things to do in Periyar (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Periyar are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Periyar. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Periyar are listed here.
Periyar Tiger Reserve
Periyar Tiger Reserve
Which is the best Taxi service for Palakkad to Periyar?
Why travel d'globe for Palakkad to Periyar?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Palakkad to Periyar
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Palakkad to Periyar or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Periyar
The Journey From Palakkad to Periyar by Car
If You want to know everything about Periyar , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Periyar
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.