How to travel from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai(Tiruvannamalai to Tiruchirappalli)
Route planner to travel from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Tiruvannamalai while driving from Tiruchirappalli, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Tiruvannamalai
The shortest distance between Tiruchirappalli and Tiruvannamalai is 189 kms(118 miles), you will need around 3 hours to travel Tiruvannamalai by Road. Driving directions to travel to Tiruvannamalai, for the roadtrip to Tiruvannamalai from Tiruchirappalli is provided with the map.
Tiruvannamalai is known as The Sacred Mountain and ideal time to stay there is 1 - 3 days. Find out the 4 places to visit in Tiruvannamalai, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai distance
Book Transport from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai
Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Tiruvannamalai from Tiruchirappalli, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Tiruchirappalli and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai trip.
For the round trip (Tiruvannamalai to Tiruchirappalli) Tiruvannamalai to Tiruchirappalli taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Search the best buses fares between Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai
Places to visit and things to do in Tiruvannamalai (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Tiruvannamalai are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Tiruvannamalai. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Tiruvannamalai are listed here.
Seeyamangalam Rock Cut
Seeyamangalam Rock Cut
Which is the best Taxi service for Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai?
Why travel d'globe for Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Tiruvannamalai
The Journey From Tiruchirappalli to Tiruvannamalai by Car
If You want to know everything about Tiruvannamalai , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Tiruvannamalai
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.