How to travel from Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram(Thiruvananthapuram to Varkala)
Route planner to travel from Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Thiruvananthapuram while driving from Varkala, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Thiruvananthapuram
The shortest distance between Varkala and Thiruvananthapuram is 45 kms(28 miles), you will need around 1 hours to travel Thiruvananthapuram by Road. Driving directions to travel to Thiruvananthapuram, for the roadtrip to Thiruvananthapuram from Varkala is provided with the map.
Thiruvananthapuram is known as Jewel of Kerala and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 3 places to visit in Thiruvananthapuram, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram distance
Book Transport from Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram
Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Thiruvananthapuram from Varkala, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Varkala and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram trip.
For the round trip (Thiruvananthapuram to Varkala) Thiruvananthapuram to Varkala taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram
Places to visit and things to do in Thiruvananthapuram (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Thiruvananthapuram are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Thiruvananthapuram. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Thiruvananthapuram are listed here.
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Which is the best Taxi service for Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram?
Why travel d'globe for Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Thiruvananthapuram
The Journey From Varkala to Thiruvananthapuram by Car
If You want to know everything about Thiruvananthapuram , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Thiruvananthapuram
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.