Select the rooms available
How It Works
Barot Valley Camps, Barot
Select your room type
Standard Tent for 2 Adult(s)
Camp site is beside Uhl river and surrounded with many cedar trees. A big green playground makes it perfect for outdoor camping games and other camping activities .
Limited Rooms available
About Barot Valley Camps
Camping is really a great outdoor activity to live with mother nature and enjoying the moments.
Barot valley is full of all glory of nature. Thick cedar and oak forests , clean and refreshing rivers , lakes and trout fishes are some of main attractions that Barot valley provide. Your camping will be remember-able if you come here.. You can opt to eat food here as the the dining options are available
Ask Questions or put your reviews here
Additional Detail, you should know
- Check-inFrom 12:00 hours
- Check-outUntil 12:00 hours
- Cancellation/prepaymentCancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Cancellation Policy
- Children and extra bedsAll children are welcome.FREE! All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- Payments MethodsAll Credits/ Debit Cards(Visa, Master Card, Rupay) are accepted for payments.
Things you must know while booking Barot Valley Camps
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and ticket from traveldglobe.com upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Please inform Barot Valley Camps, Barot in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- An advance booking confirmation is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.