Adventures of Kayaking and trekking at Jungle
Things included in your Package
When and Why to take this tour
Camping along Naukuchiatal is very unique experience for any nature lover. Similar to other places in Uttarakhand, this place of really great for photography. The camping in Bhimtal is an ideal weekend getaway from Delhi.
Few kilometers away from Bhimtal, lies quiet and tranquil camps, right at the center of Jungle. This silent camping in woods offers good time away from chaos of the cities. Moreover, to feel the adrenaline rush there are some real adventure activities as well. They is Kayaking in Sattal, River crossing, Light Jungle trekking and bird watching.
Itinerary / Tour Plan
- Warm welcome at the campsite with the checkin to the tents.
- Welcome tea will be served
- We will go for a small trek and explore the nearby natural beauty. You can opt for the adventure activities such as Rock Climbing, Rappelling or Kayaking*.
- The boating session will begin where you will views the lakes of Bhimtal surrounded by the hills.
- The evening snacks will be served with the bonfire and music.
- At the garden dining, you can have the dinner and enjoy the night.
- Overnight in the rooms/tents
- We will leave early morning for bird watching in the jungles. This would be perfect time to click some beautiful pictures. After Breakfast, the tour will end happily.
*The adventure activities are excluded in the package, contact our team to add them in your tour.
Things not included
Love for travel by our customers
Ratings and Reviews. Rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
About the place
Bhimtal is a pretty little hill town in Nainital, located at the foothills of the mighty Himalayas. The climate here is wonderful with pleasant summers, a beautiful spring and sunny, bracing winters. The chief attraction in Bhimtal is the Bhimtal Lake, at the center of which lies an island. This island & lake duo is an amazing tourist destination. According to legend, the Pandavas are believed to have visited this place during their exile. When their wife Draupadi was thirsty, Bhima struck the ground hard with his mace and water gushed out. The lake that was formed was named Bhimtal after his name. There are other fantastic sites of visit in Bhimtal which will definitely fulfill your interest for travel. Nal Damayanti Tal and Hanuman Garhi is known for its religious importance whereas Victoria Dam is an awesome place to chill and hangout.
Promise from Team TDG
Not sure? Get all details of this tour
Frequently Asked Questions
travel d'globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.