Backpacking to Mcleodganj
Backpacking to Mcleodganj
₹4990₹6000You save ₹1010
- Trip Overview
- Stay and Food
- What you need
A summer weekend, a perfect time to chill in the mountains. We crafted this itinerary for the travellers who love combination of adventure and leisure travel.
- McLeod Ganj is a village in the suburbs of Dharamshala, in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an average elevation of 2,082 metres (6,831 feet). It is situated in the lap of Dhauladhar Range, a branch of the southern outer Himalayas.
- Triund offers trekking for beginners. You will have small tea stalls serving food on the well marked trail to Triund. Camping there is the best thing about this trip, watching the star trail from your camps with the bonfire will the set the tone of your adventure.
- Bhagsu Falls set amidst lush greenery and dreamy landscapes, in a pristine atmosphere, are these falls with much grandeur and breathtaking beauty, that one just cannot miss, while in the area.
- This budget trip is priced at ₹4990 only which includes the transport(to and from New Delhi) + Stay + Food + Sight Seeing + Trekking + Refreshments. This trip is for the travellers who love backpacking and trekking. Tibetan food lovers this place is for you, come join us.
McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamsala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" (a short form of Dharamshala used mainly by Tibetans) because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj.
It is situated on the Dhauladhar Range, whose highest peak, "Hanuman Ka Tibba", at about 5,639 metres (18,500 feet), lies just behind it.
Guest House | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Guest House | Breakfast | Dinner
Things you should pack
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Jeans/Trekking Pants (water resistant/repellent, with inside lining for extra warmth) - 2
- Warm and thick fleece pullover/full-sleeve woollen sweater
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers(optional)
- Specific personal or prescribed medications.
- Personal toiletries
- Sun glasses(optional)
- Sturdy water-bottle
- Few poly bags or waterproof bags
Things you should not pack
- Expensive watches or Jewellery
What we provide
- Inter-city Transport
- First-aid kit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi (near by metro station: Shastri Park)
- Kashmere Gate Metro Station
- Vishwavidhalya Metro Station
travel d'globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.