Backpacking to Mcleodganj
Early summer weekend, a perfect time to chill in the mountains. We crafted this itinerary for the travellers who love combination of adventure and leisure travel.
24 travellers went
- McLeod Ganj is a village in the suburbs of Dharamshala, in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an average elevation of 2,082 metres (6,831 feet). It is situated in the lap of Dhauladhar Range, a branch of the southern outer Himalayas.
- Triund offers trekking for beginners. You will have small tea stalls serving food on the well marked trail to Triund. Camping there is the best thing about this trip, watching the star trail from your camps with the bonfire will the set the tone of your adventure.
- Bhagsu Falls set amidst lush greenery and dreamy sceneries, in a pristine atmosphere, are these falls with much grandeur and breathtaking beauty, that one just cannot miss, while in the area.
- This budget trip is priced at ₹3990 only which includes the transport(to and from New Delhi) + Stay + Food(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) + Camping and Bonfire + Sight Seeing + Trekking + Refreshments + Souvenirs. This trip is for the travellers who love backpacking and trekking. Tibetan food lovers this place is for you, come join us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi (near by metro station: Shastri Park)
- Kashmere Gate Metro Station
- Vishwavidhalya Metro Station
travel d'globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.