Trekking to Prashar Lake
Trekking to Prashar Lake
₹5290₹5990You save ₹700
- Trip Overview
- Stay and Food
- What you need
Late summer weekend, perfect weather to chill and do trekking in the mountains. We crafted this itinerary for the travellers who love adventure travel and excited to explore the exotic landscape .
- Surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley is a blue-water lake called Prashar. Prashar Lake is a well-kept secret in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. The trek follows a charming trail through a forest and several rivulets. Meanwhile, one can enjoy the local culture as the trail goes through villages as well. The trek offers a 180 degree view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges.
- The trek starts from Baggi Village, which is 26 km from Mandi. The Prashar Lake trek is classified as an easy trek. A lot of altitude is gained in just two days. From Baggi at 4,439 feet, you will gain about 4039 feet to Prashar Lake. This can make the trek quite demanding, so you need to be really fit for the trek.
- This trip includes Stay + Food + Sight Seeing + Music + Trekking + Refreshments. This trip is for the travellers who love backpacking and trekking. The exotic weather and landscapes makes it ideal place for photographers.
About Prashar Lake
The trek to Prashar Lake follows a charming trail through a forest.
It offers 180 degree view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges and view of the lake itself is stunning.
Your perfect weekend getaway.
Guest House | Breakfast | Lunch | Camping | Dinner
Breakfast | Thank you Dinner
Things you should pack
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Jeans/Trekking Pants (water resistant/repellent, with inside lining for extra warmth) - 2
- Warm and thick fleece pullover/full-sleeve woollen sweater
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers(optional)
- Specific personal or prescribed medications.
- An umbrella or protection from light showers
- Personal toiletries
- Sun glasses(optional)
- Sturdy water-bottle
- Few poly bags or waterproof bags
Things you should not pack
- Expensive watches or Jewellery
What we provide
- Inter-city Transport
- First-aid kit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi (near by metro station: Shastri Park)
- Kashmere Gate Metro Station
- Vishwavidhalya Metro Station
travel d'globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.