How to travel from Mumbai to Kolad
Route planner to travel from Mumbai to Kolad with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Kolad while driving from Mumbai, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Kolad
The shortest distance between Mumbai and Kolad is 134 kms(83 miles), you will need around 2 hours to travel Kolad by Road. Driving directions to travel to Kolad, for the roadtrip to Kolad from Mumbai is provided with the map.
Kolad is known as Riding The River and ideal time to stay there is 1 – 3 days. Find out the 5 places to visit in Kolad, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Mumbai to Kolad distance
Book Transport from Mumbai to Kolad
Mumbai to Kolad Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Kolad from Mumbai, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Mumbai and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Mumbai to Kolad trip.
For the round trip (Kolad to Mumbai) Kolad to Mumbai taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹14 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Mumbai to Kolad
Places to visit and
things to do in Kolad (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Kolad are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Kolad. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Kolad are listed here.
White Water Rafting, Kolad
White Water Rafting, Kolad
Which is the best Taxi service for Mumbai to Kolad?
Why travel d’globe for Mumbai to Kolad?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Mumbai to Kolad
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Mumbai to Kolad or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Kolad
The Journey From Mumbai to Kolad by Car
If You want to know everything about Kolad , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Kolad
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Other places to visit near Kolad
Popular Routes to reach Kolad
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends
You just have to share this page!