How to travel from Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli
Route planner to travel from Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Tiruchirappalli while driving from Bangalore, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Tiruchirappalli
The shortest distance between Bangalore and Tiruchirappalli is 347 kms(216 miles), you will need around 6 hours to travel Tiruchirappalli by Road. Driving directions to travel to Tiruchirappalli, for the roadtrip to Tiruchirappalli from Bangalore is provided with the map.
Tiruchirappalli is known as Marvellous Rockfort Temple and ideal time to stay there is 1 – 3 days. Find out the 1 places to visit in Tiruchirappalli, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli distance
Book Transport from Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli
Search the best flight fares between Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli
Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Tiruchirappalli from Bangalore, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Bangalore and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli trip.
For the round trip (Tiruchirappalli to Bangalore) Tiruchirappalli to Bangalore taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹10 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹12.5 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli
Places to visit and
things to do in Tiruchirappalli (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Tiruchirappalli are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Tiruchirappalli. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Tiruchirappalli are listed here.
Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Trichy
Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Trichy
Which is the best Taxi service for Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli?
Why travel d’globe for Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Tiruchirappalli
The Journey From Bangalore to Tiruchirappalli by Car
If You want to know everything about Tiruchirappalli , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Tiruchirappalli
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends