How to travel from Bhimtal to Joshimath
Route planner to travel from Bhimtal to Joshimath with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Joshimath while driving from Bhimtal, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Joshimath
The shortest distance between Bhimtal and Joshimath is 272 kms(170 miles), you will need around 8 hours to travel Joshimath by Road. Driving directions to travel to Joshimath, for the roadtrip to Joshimath from Bhimtal is provided with the map.
Joshimath is known as Staircase of Chaardham and ideal time to stay there is 0 – 2 days. Find out the 0 places to visit in Joshimath, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Bhimtal to Joshimath distance
Book Transport from Bhimtal to Joshimath
Bhimtal to Joshimath Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Joshimath from Bhimtal, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Bhimtal and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Bhimtal to Joshimath trip.
For the round trip (Joshimath to Bhimtal) Joshimath to Bhimtal taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Bhimtal to Joshimath
Places to visit and
things to do in Joshimath (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Joshimath are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Joshimath. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Joshimath are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Bhimtal to Joshimath?
Why travel d’globe for Bhimtal to Joshimath?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Bhimtal to Joshimath
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Bhimtal to Joshimath or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Joshimath
The Journey From Bhimtal to Joshimath by Car
If You want to know everything about Joshimath , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Joshimath
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Popular Routes to reach Joshimath
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends
You just have to share this page!