How to travel from Guwahati to Kaziranga
Route planner to travel from Guwahati to Kaziranga with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Kaziranga while driving from Guwahati, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Kaziranga
The shortest distance between Guwahati and Kaziranga is 245 kms(153 miles), you will need around 4 hours to travel Kaziranga by Road. Driving directions to travel to Kaziranga, for the roadtrip to Kaziranga from Guwahati is provided with the map.
Kaziranga is known as Abode To One Horned Rhino and ideal time to stay there is 1 – 3 days. Find out the 1 places to visit in Kaziranga, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Guwahati to Kaziranga distance
Book Transport from Guwahati to Kaziranga
Guwahati to Kaziranga Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Kaziranga from Guwahati, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Guwahati and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Guwahati to Kaziranga trip.
For the round trip (Kaziranga to Guwahati) Kaziranga to Guwahati taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Search the best buses fares between Guwahati to Kaziranga
Places to visit and
things to do in Kaziranga (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Kaziranga are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Kaziranga. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Kaziranga are listed here.
Sunrise Elephant Safari
Sunrise Elephant Safari
Which is the best Taxi service for Guwahati to Kaziranga?
Why travel d’globe for Guwahati to Kaziranga?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Guwahati to Kaziranga
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Guwahati to Kaziranga or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Kaziranga
The Journey From Guwahati to Kaziranga by Car
If You want to know everything about Kaziranga , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Kaziranga
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends