How to travel from Kollam to Varkala
Route planner to travel from Kollam to Varkala with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Varkala while driving from Kollam, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Varkala
The shortest distance between Kollam and Varkala is 33 kms(20 miles), you will need around 0 hours to travel Varkala by Road. Driving directions to travel to Varkala, for the roadtrip to Varkala from Kollam is provided with the map.
Varkala is known as Little Slice of Heaven and ideal time to stay there is 2 – 4 days. Find out the 4 places to visit in Varkala, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Kollam to Varkala distance
Book Transport from Kollam to Varkala
Kollam to Varkala Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Varkala from Kollam, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Kollam and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Kollam to Varkala trip.
For the round trip (Varkala to Kollam) Varkala to Kollam taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Kollam to Varkala
Places to visit and
things to do in Varkala (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Varkala are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Varkala. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Varkala are listed here.
Janardhana Swami Temple
Janardhana Swami Temple
Which is the best Taxi service for Kollam to Varkala?
Why travel d’globe for Kollam to Varkala?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Kollam to Varkala
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Kollam to Varkala or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Varkala
The Journey From Kollam to Varkala by Car
If You want to know everything about Varkala , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Varkala
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Popular Routes to reach Varkala
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends
You just have to share this page!