How to travel from Delhi to Narkanda
Route planner to travel from Delhi to Narkanda with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Narkanda while driving from Delhi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Narkanda
The shortest distance between Delhi and Narkanda is 420 kms(262 miles), you will need around 9 hours to travel Narkanda by Road. Driving directions to travel to Narkanda, for the roadtrip to Narkanda from Delhi is provided with the map.
Narkanda is known as The Hatu Peak and ideal time to stay there is 1 – 3 days. Find out the 2 places to visit in Narkanda, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Delhi to Narkanda distance
Book Transport from Delhi to Narkanda
Delhi to Narkanda Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Narkanda from Delhi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Delhi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Delhi to Narkanda trip.
For the round trip (Narkanda to Delhi) Narkanda to Delhi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹10 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 12, 12 + 1
₹19 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 16, 16 + 1
₹22 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Delhi to Narkanda
Places to visit and
things to do in Narkanda (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Narkanda are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Narkanda. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Narkanda are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Delhi to Narkanda?
Why travel d’globe for Delhi to Narkanda?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Delhi to Narkanda
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Delhi to Narkanda or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Narkanda
The Journey From Delhi to Narkanda by Car
If You want to know everything about Narkanda , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Narkanda
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Other places to visit near Narkanda
Popular Routes to reach Narkanda
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends
You just have to share this page!