How to travel from Visakhapatnam to Araku
Route planner to travel from Visakhapatnam to Araku with Car
Road – Car
Take the roadtrip for Araku while driving from Visakhapatnam, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Araku
The shortest distance between Visakhapatnam and Araku is 108 kms(67 miles), you will need around 2 hours to travel Araku by Road. Driving directions to travel to Araku, for the roadtrip to Araku from Visakhapatnam is provided with the map.
Araku is known as Amazing and Enchanting and ideal time to stay there is 0 – 2 days. Find out the 1 places to visit in Araku, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Visakhapatnam to Araku distance
Book Transport from Visakhapatnam to Araku
Visakhapatnam to Araku Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Araku from Visakhapatnam, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Visakhapatnam and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Visakhapatnam to Araku trip.
For the round trip (Araku to Visakhapatnam) Araku to Visakhapatnam taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Search the best buses fares between Visakhapatnam to Araku
Places to visit and
things to do in Araku (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Araku are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Araku. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Araku are listed here.
Araku Nature Camping
Araku Nature Camping
Which is the best Taxi service for Visakhapatnam to Araku?
Why travel d’globe for Visakhapatnam to Araku?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Visakhapatnam to Araku
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Visakhapatnam to Araku or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Araku
The Journey From Visakhapatnam to Araku by Car
If You want to know everything about Araku , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Araku
With TDG Cab Driver you don’t have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.
Book your Transport
Have your quiet time
Turn Strangers to Friends