Malana and Rasol, Hamlets of the Parvati valley
Malana and Rasol, hamlets of the Parvati valley
You save ₹1000
- Trip Overview
- Stay and Food
- What you need
Independence weekend, nothing could be perfect to celebrate the I-Day at world’s oldest democracy. We crafted this itinerary for the travellers who love adventure travel and excited to explore the exotic landscape .
- Malana, flanked by the mysterious peaks of Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba, this village is located in Malana Nala, a side valley of Parvati Valley. This is considered as one of the most ancient civilizations and till date, it is a little isolated from the rest of the world.
- A hidden magic at the foothills of Himalayas lies a hamlet, named Rasol. The only way to reach here is to hike, from Malana or Kasol. Rasol is perfect for the backpacker who love hiking and the guest house view make this village worth visiting while in Parvati Valley.
- This trip includes Stay + Food + Sight Seeing + Music + Trekking + Refreshments. This trip is for the travellers who love backpacking and trekking. The exotic weather and landscapes makes it ideal place for photographers.
About Parvati Valley
Resplendent in natural beauty, Kasol is fast emerging as a hub for backpackers, trekkers and nature lovers. Starting at the confluence of River Parvati and River Beas, the valley is famous for its pretty as a picture coniferous forests and crystal clear mountain streams. The trails left on its mountains lead to some of the most beautiful spots in the valley. Apart from its exotic weather and landscape, it does offer special Israeli cuisines.
Guest House | Breakfast | Snacks | Dinner
Guest House | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Breakfast | Thank you Dinner
Things you should pack
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Jeans/Trekking Pants (water resistant/repellent, with inside lining for extra warmth) – 2
- Warm and thick fleece pullover/full-sleeve woollen sweater
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers(optional)
- Specific personal or prescribed medications.
- An umbrella or protection from light showers
- Personal toiletries
- Sun glasses(optional)
- Sturdy water-bottle
- Few poly bags or waterproof bags
Things you should not pack
- Expensive watches or Jewellery
What we provide
- Inter-city Transport
- First-aid kit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi (near by metro station: Shastri Park)
- Kashmere Gate Metro Station
- Vishwavidhalya Metro Station
travel d’globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from www.traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, www.traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.
Complete this form to request booking
Did you find what you were looking for?
Great! You are among the happy users.
Drop your email/mobile no. to plan your trip
Wanna try once more?
Drop your email/mobile no. and our travel expert will reach to you.