Kayaking at jungle camps
At the peak of the summer, this is time to find peace at crazy adventure at the jungle camps. We crafted this itinerary for the travellers who are sporty and adventurous
- Kayaking is among extreme sports. Get into the driving seat, and experience the challenge, adrenaline and satisfaction of kayaking.
- A brief introduction to the kayaking equipment, before we hit the water. The session would start with basic paddling strokes, turning strokes to get the basic control and balance of the boat
- River crossing the most enjoyed activity during the trip. Half drowned in water and feel the adventure to get to the other end.
- Jungle Trek is a crafted activity for the nature lovers. Bird watching, following the deeper trails is as exciting as trekking to the hills. Here you will have more chance to pick best photograph.
- Things you may need to pack – quick drying clothes/swimming costumes for kayaking and river crossing, waterproof floater kind of sandals with securable back strap, retainer cord for sun glasses/prescription glasses, cameras, sun protection/block cream, moisturizer, towel, toilet kit etc
Bhimtal is a pretty little hill town around Bhimtal Lake (1370 m above sea level) in the Lake District of Kumaon in the foothills of the Himalayas. The climate is wonderful, with pleasant summers, a beautiful spring and autumn, and sunny, bracing winters. The lake, which has a little island in the middle, is the largest of the lakes here. Bhimtal is in the Shivalik range, and the region is known as Devbhoomi, Uttarakhand.
travel d’globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from www.traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, www.traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.