How to travel from Delhi to Kargil(Kargil to Delhi)
Route planner to travel from Delhi to Kargil with Car
Road - Car
Take the roadtrip for Kargil while driving from Delhi, enjoy this time with your friends, family or drive solo. You can drive on a car, a bike or hire a taxi to travel on the roads to Kargil
The shortest distance between Delhi and Kargil is 1055 kms(659 miles), you will need around 19 hours to travel Kargil by Road. Driving directions to travel to Kargil, for the roadtrip to Kargil from Delhi is provided with the map.
Kargil is known as Unmatched Beauty of the Himalayas. and ideal time to stay there is 0 - 2 days. Find out the 0 places to visit in Kargil, and what to do there.
Shortest Route to go from Delhi to Kargil distance
Book Transport from Delhi to Kargil
Delhi to Kargil Taxi/Traveller Fares
You may choose to hire a cab to Kargil from Delhi, railway station or airport. You can book a taxi/cabs like Indica, Micra, Indigo, Dzire, Etios, Innova, AC Tempo Traveller from Delhi and luxury cars for your weekend getaway, holiday destination, honeymoon, family outing, pilgrimage etc.
You can check the taxi fare and estimated cab cost for Delhi to Kargil trip.
For the round trip (Kargil to Delhi) Kargil to Delhi taxi services we again will be happy to serve you.
Toyota Etios-Swift Dzire or similar, 4 + 1
₹10 per KM
Xylo, Toyota Innova or similar, 6 + 1
₹13 per KM
Indica, Swift or similar, 4 + 1
₹9 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 12, 12 + 1
₹19 per KM
AC Tempo Traveller 16, 16 + 1
₹22 per KM
Search the best buses fares between Delhi to Kargil
Places to visit and things to do in Kargil (Click the tile to open)
The points of interest in Kargil are listed here with the expected expenses/tickets/cost and time you will need to spend or experience the activity in Kargil. To help you plan the trip, all the famous tourist hot spot of Kargil are listed here.
Which is the best Taxi service for Delhi to Kargil?
Why travel d'globe for Delhi to Kargil?
- You need to search for reliable inter-city taxi providers.
- You need to talk to at least 3-4 Car Operators, compare and get the one with the best price and reputation.
- You must decide if that operator will provide good service and honour time commitments.
- You must ensure if the car will be in good condition, comfortable, commercially licensed with all the requisite permits.
- Finally, you need to satisfy yourself if the driver will be well behaved, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Best time for renting a car for Delhi to Kargil
Things to look for when booking an outstation cab from Delhi to Kargil or any outstation route
- Ensure that a commercial taxi is being provided. Only commercial vehicles can legally transport passengers from one city to another. Commercial passenger vehicles have yellow colored license plates and are required to have the necessary transport permits.
- Find if the route you will travel on has tolls. If yes, are tolls included in your booking quote
- When you are crossing state boundaries, state taxes are due. Preferably get a quotation with state taxes included else you are at the risk of being scammed again. Most taxi operators will pay for monthly or annual state tax on routes that they are commonly serving. By getting an inclusive quote, you are getting this benefit passed on to you. By getting a quote where taxes are excluded, you are going to have to pay the taxi operator and will most likely not get a receipt for the same
- Price is great but service is what matters. So try to focus on service at a reasonable price. When you go for the cheapest, you will ending up getting what you pay for.
Little about Kargil
The Journey From Delhi to Kargil by Car
If You want to know everything about Kargil , then this is where you need to go: travel guide for Kargil
With TDG Cab Driver you don't have to bother about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty.