Planning a trip with your family? And you think that any and every place is there on the ‘can go’ list? Trust me, you should really relook and improvise your list if you don’t want to experience a nightmare at the cost of your own money. Because who wants to build unpleasant family holiday memories?
There are many places in the world, which strictly says- ‘Parents, keep out!’ (virtually) And youngsters, doesn’t that sound exciting?
Friends when we talk about our vacations the earliest memories we remember is with our family, with our parents and what a beautiful memories they are. While travelling it becomes the process to learn something new. As kids, we use to look at the sights, bites, and uniqueness of the new place, but friends as we grow up it becomes important for us to go to some places and experience something new on our own with our friends for various reasons.
As these spots may not give happiness to your parents as some spots will scandalize, some will lead them to hear a problem and some places are meant to be enjoyed alone, so for everyone sake leave your home sickness at home. Since the internet is crowded with what places you should visit with your parents let’s take a turn around and watch out for the places you should not visit with your parents. After all, the world is huge and is strange as well and we need to be extra cautious when it comes to family.
1. Bir Billing, Himachal Pradesh – Located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, this village is the hub for people who love to do paragliding. And I don’t think any parent wants to see their kids jumping from one mountain to another, which must be amusing but most of the parents would not allow doing this until you are a great warrior and it happens very rarely.
2. Auroville, Tamil Nadu – This place is just about 4hrs away from Chennai, this is “experimental township” which encourages us to see our individual skills for the good of the community. The main function of the place is to use spirituality to self-actualize and including your strangeness which will lead to beautiful work of art and music in the middle of nowhere. And I think forest parties are not so parented friendly in nature.
3. Varkala Beach, Kerala – This little creation of God’s own country is created by green cliff top overlooking a serene, radiant and largely untouched beach. Music continues across the seashore as you get connected with people from all over the world without your parent’s pressure.
4. Tirthan Valley, Himachal Pradesh – Nowadays we are so involved in the hustle and bustle of the city and hectic schedule of our life, to bring it down you should visit this place. Stay at the tree house, write your own book, make some your own music, climb the mountain from one to other and still, you are not over take a dip in the river the water is perfect.
5. Mawlongbna, Meghalaya – It’s situated away from Shillong around three and a half hours away. Mawlongbna is part of 7 villages that is newly opened for tourists. It’s the place for trekking, several spots of BASE jump and its crystal clear lake this is the ideal place to visit with friends.
6. Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu – Another place that simply opens up your pores and makes you refresh. The best part is you can cycle almost everywhere and you can pick up your own savoury mushroom which generally frolics around and do the things that your parents wanted to do but could not do it because of appearance. The best place to stay is Anushka in Karuna Farms.
7. Gulmarg, Jammu, and Kashmir – The name threatens right, but believes me guys this place is heaven you can get the license to teach skiing and enjoy every bit of it without giving your parents any cause for worry.
8. Kheerganga, Himachal Pradesh – You just can’t overlook the beauty of Himachal hot spots. It is moreover avoided by parents as the trek is long and the sights thought are very beautiful but are believed people losing out there and smoking unmentionable.
9. Pondicherry – Come out of the city and get a clear look of the sea and give Kovalam School a call to hook you up with a surfboard. Carry out with waves until the sun goes down and then dance around a fire and get yourself touched with your wild side. I don’t any of you want your parents to have a look at your wild side.
10. Lavasa– This might seem not up to the mark but Lavasa is the only place in India which has sky diving option available which makes it exciting but your parents wouldn’t be pleased about this activity.
11. Malana, Himachal Pradesh – This place is quite self- explanatory but still you have no idea and you have not googled about it then let me tell you Malana is in Himachal Pradesh and establish some of the best spots in the world. The place has some difficult trek, has extreme weather condition and a currency built around banned substances is extremely no for the parents. It’s an amazing place although.
12. Goa – You might feel Goa is the very family-friendly side but the presence of Psy- trance parties and the State department ambiguity about nudity on a lot of beaches leave you with the little imagination. These things will definitely not go with parents.
13. Ghatshilla, Jharkhand – This town in Jharkhand accounts of beautiful rivers and dams, contained within a verdant forest, isn’t it sound like paradise? I think yes, but your parents might not allow you to this place as there is Naxal terror threat which will put off most of the parents.
14. Kasol, Himachal Pradesh – This place is said to be mini Israel in India. If you are planning a trip to Kasol with your parents than I hope you are kidding!! A hippie paradise, this place is a small chunk and everyone here live the life inspired by Bob Marley. The place is located in Parvati Hills, a beautiful place to visit alone.
If you are over with the places in India you can visit some places in abroad as well but be aware it has to be without parents.
15. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – The carnival or festival capital of the world, Rio de Janeiro is the sexiest city on the earth. Legions of scantily clad women and men with hot samba moves, this place is full of exotic experiences that you will never forget. And I think none of you want to share with your family.
16. Las Vegas, USA – There is no place as infamous as Last Vegas for all as it has many things store in it for visitors. It is the original sin city, with its glittering showgirls, obscene landscape, full time flowing drinks and unending gambling tables and this is definitely not the place for parent’s guidance.
17. Amsterdam, Netherlands– Beer crawls, the famous beer bike, an unforgettable trip to the legendary dungeons, enthralling belly dancers and all the famous Amsterdam coffee shops, this you can only experience with your friends rather than your mommy watching.
18. Bangkok, Thailand – The infamous red light area, bizarre eateries, Thai boxing shows Bangkok is filled with experiences which you would never share with your parents.
19. Tel Aviv, Israel – Place is known for its hip Nightlife scenes, a city which never sleeps. Beach front parties, endless swinging hot spots, legendary gay party scene, and annual water war. It hosts famous DJs party which will make your trip a memorable one.
20. Hamburg, Germany –Here you will find strip clubs, bars, pubs and night clubs, the streets of Reeperbahn are completely transformed to a Mecca of nightlife as soon as the sun sets. It is placed to one of Europe’s biggest red light districts. It would be a challenging trip if you accompany your mom and dad.
21. Cancun, Mexico – The tropical paradise is 24 he party time destination which inculcates night parties, party night cruises, laser shows, costume party DJs party which are among the best all over the world. Here you can have fun with your friends only.
22. Montreal, Canada – The place is home to micro breweries, jazz bars, mega clubs, and swanky rooftop terraces and with a legal drinking age of 18, you can imagine why Montreal’s Nightlife is so famous.
Friends this year just drop down your plant with family and enjoy these holiday spot either alone or preferably with your friends and create the story to fill up for your lifetime.
Share this blog with your friends and invite them to join the next adventure.