Learn how small team makes big difference
Job Description for Backend Developer
- Analyze different use-cases and come up with creative solutions.
- Huge space (or opportunity, whatever you like) for ideas, innovation and development towards the next breakthrough in AI.
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL database system.
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Build highly scalable software platform on the world’s most secure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Closely work with the product teams to define and document the product features.
- Suggest process improvements and should strive to innovate constantly
- Can independently plan tasks and estimate their completion
Job Description for Digital Marketing Manager
- Analyze data and optimize campaigns across multiple distribution channels
- Prior knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, Web master is preferred
- Ability to analyze campaigns, their budget and quickly act upon it to improvise it
- Ability to create relevant content & creatives(for mailers, blogs & social media etc)
- Conceptualize new marketing strategies, plan and act upon it
- Execute all marketing plans as per available resources
Job Description for Business Developer(Sales)
- Ability to take and drive decisions across Offline Demand, Supply, CX with the right balance
- Data focused decision making, ability to use analytics for nuanced decision making
- Fair understanding and skills to open unstructured demand channels
- Negotiation and deal closing abilities
- Ability to network with hotel owners, customers, corporates and open structured channels of demand, communicate and build strong and genuine relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Track market and competitor, and propose competition strategy
- Liaise with internal teams (product, operations, marketing managers) for taking new biz initiatives/ pitches forward and closure
Job Description for Content Developer
- Write travel article/ travel description of destination, things to do, travel plan etc.
- Edit and proofread content once written.
- You need to be creative and come up with interesting headline and content for travel Blogs that would be published on traveldglobe platform.
- Write travel blogs/stories for traveldglobe
- Ability to analyse existing content, measure it using Google Analystics & Web master is a plus
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information.
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail.
- Proficient in English. Exceptional verbal, writing, reading, and comprehension skills.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags – Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions
- Ability to make logical decisions while doing content audit, even when provided information is ambiguous.
Spread the love for travel
Whether you want to make a travel plan, book tickets or trips or just want to say hello. We will reach to you quickly
We are always available:
We are located at:
C303, Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, Geeta Colony, New Delhi, Delhi-110031
Connect with us