Thailand Tour Package
Thailand Tour Package
Things included in your Package
When and Why to take this tour
Things that you can do while enjoying a Thailand vacation include exploring the fascinating Thai culture, digging into the remarkable Thai cuisine, and shopping.
For an amazing vacation with your loved ones, explore Thailand – the Land of Smiles with this 4 nights 5 days Short Thailand family tour package. The itinerary takes you to Bangkok and Pattaya – the most popular destinations in the country as well as offers visits and sightseeing tours to popular attractions. You will be covering gardens, temples, shopping malls and vibrant pubs – all of which can be added to your customizable Thailand itinerary.
Itinerary / Tour Plan
– Day 1: Arrive Bangkok airport, welcome to the airport at Gate No. 3 or 10. After clearing custom, visa processing, check in to the hotel in Pattaya. Rest Day free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
– Day 2: Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Coral Island by boat (one can buy optional tour Water sports at your own cost). Rest Day free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
– Day 3: Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast check out from the hotel. Proceed to Bangkok. Check in the Bangkok hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
– Day 4: Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast take a city tour with Temple Tour. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
– Day 5: Breakfast in the hotel. Check Out from the hotel (enjoy your free day for shopping). Later take your transfer to airport to catch your flight back.
2 Nights accommodation at Pattaya
2 Nights accommodation at Bangkok
Airport Hotel return transfers Seat-In-Coach basis.
Coral island tour Seat-In-Coach basis (max 4 hours)
Bangkok City tour on Seat-In-Coach basis (max 3 hours)
Things not included
Love for travel by our customers
Ratings and Reviews. Rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
About the place
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.
Promise from Team TDG
Not sure? Get all details of this tour
Frequently Asked Questions
travel d’globe has created itinerary for its travellers and is responsible for the travellers who booked it from www.traveldglobe.com only. Based upon the weather conditions, www.traveldglobe.com reserves all right to change this itinerary.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Great! You are among the happy users.
Drop your email/mobile no. to plan your trip
Wanna try once more?
Drop your email/mobile no. and our travel expert will reach to you.